Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GCSB Waihopai

During a conversation with Michael, he told me about GCSB Waihopai. I had no prior knowledge about this place so when I found out I was very interested.
Not that much information can be found on it but I know this much.
It intercepts all of our information that we send each other. It is believed that it intercepts and processes all phone calls, faxes, e-mail and computer data communications.
They are especially interested in stuff that could be a threat to national security.
The information that is intercepted here is shared with intelligence agencies of the US, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ.

So........ Just for fun I am going to do an experiment.
I am going to inform people in as many ways that I can, that I am going to bomb the Government.

If this GCSB place actually does it's job properly then they should do something about it.
I want to see how far I can go before my personal information gets investigated. Not that I think it actually will.

I have emailed the information, texted it and also sent it through Facebook.
Let's see what happens...


This is what I sent:

Hi [insert name here],


I would just like to inform you that I am planning to BOMB the New Zealand government next week Wednesday at 3pm.
I will be using all sorts of BOMBS.

If the Prime Minister does not get killed during my BOMBING, I will go his house and BOMB that.

Cheers
Carmen Norgate.


No comments:

Post a Comment