Sunday, March 8, 2009

This morning during stand up, Alex told me about this.....

This is some definite bull shit propaganda.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm
A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth [in Siberia] are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

Some douchebag called Age Rendalen said this-
"I must confess that I laughed when I heard your account... I did not believe one word of it, and commented to my friend that Americans sure were gullible to believe that hell could be physically located to a hole in the ground. I cannot even begin to tell you what a shock it was to me when I returned to Norway and found the newspapers full of reports about this incident. I knew immediately that if there was a hell, I for sure would end up in it. A tremendous fear took hold of me, and for two nights I dreamed about fire and screams until I surrendered to God and committed my life to his hands for safe-keeping".

This is exactly what sort of reaction they want people to have. How awful is it that people are being scared into believing in God? That is totally fucked.





No comments:

Post a Comment