Sunday, March 1, 2009

Some ideas...






I must admit that I have a total lack of ideas for this project.
I would love to come up with 20 concepts before I chose one but I don't think that is going to happen.

This is what happens when I try and think of ideas...


















This idea is based on the general idea of systems and cybernetics.












It could look like this...






This would be projected.

16 small videos.
All of different people doing the same thing but in strange environments.
Would show how environmental changes affect how a system works.








This is looking at a biological system interacting with a technological system.

I like this idea and since I am lacking ideas and also running out of time, I will go with this concept.



















No comments:

Post a Comment