Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some tests with sound.

Originally I thought that I might have some moving image projected onto the wall behind the stereos. I scanned images out of different religious readings and put them together. However, I think this actually looks rather crap and I will not be using it.
Instead, I would actually like to rip the pages out of the religious readings and stick them on the wall.

After downloading some text to talk freeware, I began playing around with recording some text.
Unfortunately, because I am using freeware there is not much variety in the voices I can choose from. I only have three to choose from from. They all sound very 'computer'.
However, they sound alright once I put some sweet effects on them.


This is me having a wee play....

er

No comments:

Post a Comment